Underground Railroad Tour
Visit the iconic National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in downtown Cincinnati then make your way around to the area’s 33 Underground Railroad sites on the Freedom Trail. Enjoy local food and drinks in historic towns in between stops. With a mixture of homes, churches, cemeteries and farms the stops along this tour will offer education and excitement.
Underground Railroad Freedom Tour Sample Itinerary:
- Visit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Stop for lunch at Front Street Café, New Richmond
- Visit Ulysses S. Grant Birthplace
- Explore the Freedom Trail in New Richmond, Batavia, and Williamsburg.
- Dinner at Mt. Carmel Brewing Company
- Harriet Beecher Stowe, Slavery to Freedom Museum
- Explore the Old Washington Historic District
- John Parker House and John Rankin House
- Lunch at Cohearts Riverhouse Restaurant
- Explore the Freedom Trail in Moscow, Felicity, and Bethel
- Dinner at The Feed Mill Restaurant