- This event has passed.
Clermont County Food and Farm Tour – Free and Self Guided!
October 2 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
RULES OF THE ROAD:
Eight diverse farms have opened their gates for you to experience local agriculture first hand. Take this opportunity to meet local farmers, taste farm-fresh food, learn stewardship and farm skills from experts, and explore the fields of local farms.
• No admission is charged for the Farm Tour
• Dress for a farm visit, wear sturdy shoes that can get dirty and bring all-weather clothing.
• Be aware and considerate of farm animals. Follow the farmer’s instructions and wash your hands after handling animals.
• DO NOT bring pets with you on the tour. Farm animals may be frightened by strange animals, even well trained pets, and this can lead to dangerous situations. These are working farms
with animals – please be respectful.
• Many of the farms will have food and beverages for sale and some will have restrooms available.
• BRING A COOLER so you can purchase farm fresh produce, freezer beef and more items that will be available at some of the farms.
• Have fun and bring a sense of adventure. Don’t forget your camera! By participating in the Clermont County Food and Farm Tour, you agree to hold the Clermont County Farm Bureau and Eastside Agricultural Collective and farm hosts harmless against all injury that you might suffer at any time during the tour. You also understand that photographs may be taken during the tour in which you are included and that these photographs may be used by the Clermont County Farm Bureau, Eastside Agricultural Collective and Clermont County CVB for direct promotional
purposes in print, social media and websites.
To download the tour destinations: discoverclermont/farmtour